NetWall USG unidirectional security gateway for IT and OT is a high-speed, hardware and software solution that enforces data replication in only one direction.
It creates a secure network segment when installed, shielding and isolating critical assets and sensitive networks from cyberattack and misuse.
One Platform Supports 50MB/100MB or 1GB, all Software Selectable to Meet your Requirements
Support for OPC DA, A&E, and UA, plus Modbus/TCP, file transfers, and tcp/udp sockets
- Transfers data from trusted network (plant) without exposing machines to an untrusted network (corporate IT, business destinations)
- Unidirectional data diode functionality providing an industrial airgap bridge to limit and enable communications from sensitive, restricted assets
- Guaranteed delivery from source to destination with provable verification, unlike most unidirectional gateways which use retransmission methods
- Alleviates cost and complexity of physical only access or data diodes with a more effective and efficient connectivity solution
- Now supports many SCADA/HMI systems, such as Inductive Automation’s IGNITION platform, which leverage OPC UA for their underlying transport model
- Physical device that sits in front of sensitive portions of the network
- Isolated, non-routable, unidirectional data transfer
- Efficient synchronization and replication of data between systems
- Transports any protocol without proprietary vendor HW and SW
- No network information is exposed as NetWall USG creates a full protocol break between two network entities
- Supports guaranteed delivery of data with improved data throughput